Sunday, October 21, 2007

Inverview Reflection

Overall, I felt that my mock interview went well. I walked in knowing about the position, and was able to tell why I would be good for the position. I have experience interviewing, so the experience wasn't really anything new. Although, in the future I think that it would be better to schedule and interview later in the morning or early afternoon. I can think better during those times, and its usually a bit of a struggle to get moving early in the morning. It didnt have an effect on this interview, but I think if I was in one that I was more nervous about, it may have posed a problem.

The key to succeeding in an interview is to be confident about yourself and your answers. Be prepared, so you dont have to worry about remembering things. Going in with a clear mind, knowing how you'll answer questions will definitely help you gain that edge that will land you the job.

No comments: